Saturday, July 27, 2013

(> ˚ヮ˚)> 27/07/13 small weekend treat haul

٩(^‿^)۶
hello everybody!

Treated myself to a small weekend haul buying Company magazine August issue, Primark Home Single duvet cover set Moustache design and MUA's lipstick in Shade 4.



I love the whole moustache design especially from Primark. So far I own the moustache makeup case, moustahce fleece blanket, moustache pumps, moustache cushion and I happen to have seen another moustache fleece blanket design except it also glasses and a hat I think... should have taken a picture dang it!

*( ᵔᴥᵔ )*



Here's MUA Lipstick in Shade 4. At first I thought this was going to be like Barry M's lipstick 100 Baby Pink but ... it's sheer! For £1 I have to admit this was pretty decent and definitely affordable if no one is keen to spend more on sheer pink lipstick.

Looking forward to wearing this with minimal face and eye makeup on a sunny day.

*( ᵔᴥᵔ )*


Mucho love,


Tofu x

No comments:

Post a Comment