Friday, March 29, 2013

It's my BURFDAY! I'm 23!! I feel...no different from yesterday!

Today is my birthday (don't know if you count the time you popped out) but 11:20am would be my official date but wooo...yeh no different really. Maybe a few tweaky bones, spines, the list...no different haha!


I'm quite pleased with how this turned out! Yes I did this myself haha!!


Sis got me this AWESOME 2D design handbag...literally speechless!!

love love love love looooove

Looking forward to spending my day out tomorrow with friends for high tea/light lunch in Covent Garden. Been meaning to go since walking past BB Bakery probably last Summer with Julia...wow...sounds like a loooong time but finally we'll be venturing there tomorrow so...a long post will be up tomorrow on all that I promise! Hopefully the place won't be too packed or else...somewhere else :D!


Mucho love,



Tofu x

10 comments:

  1. Happy burfdayyy! Love the handbag! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! What a cool handbag: )
    hope you enjoyed your day out with friends and the high tea was a good one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!
      By the way, I've just nominated you the Versatile Blogger Award x

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday. Shit your;'e old! Hahahha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my birthday too haha! Lovely blog! Now following, you can check out my blog and follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! :D following right back ^^

      Tofu xx

      Delete