Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I've joined in the Minecraft craze! :D

Yep I thought it'll be until the summer arrives with my degree over and done with but after going through some big personal problems (still am) I've decided to treat myself to this wonderful game. Cannot define this game well enough to the point I love playing the demo but just seeing everyone else play Minecraft with different skins and different textures...I JUST HAD TO!!

Still getting the hang of it but I've always like to vlog for some time but doing research for that so hopefully on my Youtube channel (putting it to good use) I'll be doing tutorials for this game and for makeup/beauty and fashion :D.



My best side...sides!! :D wheeeeeee


without armour :)


my character template for uploading onto the game


Yes HT being the initial for my blog name/youtube name :D so proud! -weeps-. Looking forward to spending my free time crafting my way to victory :D



Mucho love,



Tofu x

No comments:

Post a Comment