Monday, June 25, 2012

(✿◕‿◕) Mini shopping haul 150612 (◕‿◕✿)

A late post sorry ●︿●

Another mini haul but this time from Sainsburys. Been looking at reviews of Bio-Oil and manage to get it for £15.99 compared to Boots and Superdrug £19.99. This is for 200ml and Boots currently has their 200ml on offer 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' however this only applies online to my disappointment. Would have been so worth it getting 400ml for £19.99 -sighs- (◔̯◔).

The Batiste range was 1/3 off the original price: Batiste Dry Shampoo Coconut and Exotic Tropical 400ml £3.32 was £4.99 and  Batiste Dry Shampoo Fruity and Cheeky Cherry 200ml £1.99 was £2.99. To be honest there's been a lot of mixed reviews about dry shampoo particular this brand but I suppose it's how you use it.


Clear bottle with information on the back. For 200ml I guess it will go a long way.

Since this purchase I have used the Batiste Coconut Dry Shampoo and I have to admit it really does its job so BIG THUMBS UP BABEH!!! When I previously used Lee Stafford 'Poker Straight for Oily Roots' Dry Shampoo (quick research-I think they've changed around a few words so now it's Lee Stafford Original Dry Shampoo'), I probably did everything that was wrong when using dry shampoo. It was just after I had my fringe freshly done after many years of avoiding hair touching my oily face. Thought I'd gear myself up before my forehead rages at me (I've been battling acne since early teens...and I'm 22 now...-weeps-).

It was difficult for me to avoid big white patches due to spritzing a bit too near but now I just lightly spray around the "gweasy" roots and softly rub the shampoo into my scalp. Smells nice yet sis makes out that I'm suffocating her from the next room. Good thing we have small wall mirrors around the house so I'm not having hold any mirrors or strictly inside the bathroom to put on my makeup or style my hair with sufficient lighting etc.

Bio-Oil: still to rate
Batiste Dry Shampoos: 7/10 (swear it kinda fogs up my vision or it's just me being careless).

No comments:

Post a Comment