Saturday, July 07, 2012

(✿♥‿♥) Shopping haul 200612 (♥‿♥✿)

(。◕‿◕。)BIG SHOPPING HAUL!!! (。◕‿◕。)

In no specific order of my haul for today

A few days ago Boots post came through and yes it's that time of year...SUMMER POINTS EVENT. Basically gain £7.50 worth of Boots points for every £30 you spend. Being me I don't want to spend over a certain amount each week (or so I try) so complied a list of products I know my sister and I need during the summer.

L-R: Dr Jart + BB cream SPF 15 50ml (£18), Vo5 Heat Protect Styling Spray 200ml (£3.69) (OFFER- 2 for £5), Barry M Magnetic Nail Polish in BLUE (£4.99) and Barry M Nail Polish in 150 Red Glitter (£2.99).

Next up is Topman:

I know I said Topman and I mean it! For months I've been trying to find the perfect denim shirt for myself from the women's section but they seem to have this particular style I just don't find appealing to me. So stumbling upon the SALE in Topman I thought about skimming through the tops and voila saw denim and pulled it out of the rail. It was the PERFECT top I've been looking for (in this case DIY studded collar).

Topman denim shirt (was £30 now £15)

 Last part of the haul for today River Island:

Saw a post by River Island and a review on the latest shoe trend, hidden wedges disguised as high tops! I think this is just so comfy for when I want to wear heels out but at the same time still look casaul + I get to look taller than some people :P -coughs-.
Black Hidden Heel High Tops £40.
Sadly with this rubbish weather we're having I definitely don't want to dirty these babies so soon.

(◕︵◕) Sorry for the late post as well! (◕︵◕)


No comments:

Post a Comment