Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Quick swatches of Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balms

Probably was a bad idea relying on my phone quality for taking pictures but I had no choice to be fair. Boots only had three testers out and I think I know which one I'm leaning more towards due to the red tone and understanding what colour compliments my skin tone (dark yellow I would believe is mine).

1: 04 Crystal Red, 2: 01 Crystal Pink and 3: Crystal Coral

Sadly the phone quality lacked the true potential of showing the colours but I'm quite keen on Crystal Red only because I feel the Pink and Coral might not show up on my lips. I've also noticed they have the pigmented balm within the centre of the whole thing which looked nice but until I buy one I'll be able to see how long it'll last on my lips! The lip balm itself was nice and smooth almost reminding me of Revlon's Lip Butter or some jelly consistency...mmm

٩(^‿^)۶

No comments:

Post a Comment