Monday, June 11, 2012

(✿◕‿◕) Mini shopping haul 090612 (◕‿◕✿)

Finally found the time to get the Maybelline's Gel Liner in brown, along with the 3 for 2 Maybelline deal at Boots so I decided to treat myself to not one but two Color Sensational Popsticks in the shades 010 Pink Sugar and 030 Pink Lollipop.

Yes I have read many reviews about these and mostly...well..negative (╥﹏╥). I assumed with the translucent, sheer effect it wouldn't leave any colour but a shiny layer on my hand. This did put me off buying one at first but I'm one of those people who would contemplate a few weeks later before making the final decision.

The shades (Pudding app)
I get a bit squeamish when it comes to the testers and it was only when I got back home that they smell absolutely fruity and gorgeous. Very summery as opposed to the Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter I bought a few week back from now (better do a review as I speak ^.^").

So yeah can't wait to try these and see how they look on my lips (might do a review on that as well on a sunny day :3).

No comments:

Post a Comment