Friday, January 25, 2013

[Review] L'oreal White Perfect Re-Lighting Whitening Facial Foam

TREASURE??

This is probably one of the best finds in the 99p store. No joke THE 99p store! ( I'm cheap YES I've always felt my skin tone was darker than the typical Chinese but I'm more prone to getting a tan. I rarely wear foundation unless my confidence level has dramatically dropped (I joke) only for occasions as my skin needs to breathe (oily Asian face o(╥﹏╥)o ).

This product has 100ml worth of facial foam with whitening effect and leaving you with clearer skin...[NOTE: dermatologically tested on Asian skin].



Just realised this is available largely in the East than here in the West due to the needs for different skin types so this is fortunate for me.




"I'm a man!" to squeaky clean (°⌣°)


The texture feels a little rubbery when washing off but no harm done. After washing off the scrub, pat your face dry then moisterise afterwards. I'm not entirely sure this would be available in all 99p stores but it works for me these past few weeks since purchasing last month.




♥‿♥


Mucho love,


Tofu x

2 comments:

  1. Asians and their whitening creams!! Hahha and omg wtf you got that in the 99p store!?!? WHICH ONE ? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the 99p store in Penge but I haven't been for some time but I tried searching my local stores but nothing :'(

      Delete