Thursday, January 03, 2013

[Review] Tesco's Along Came Betty face scrub

Recently in Tesco they have revamped their beauty range 'Along Came Betty' which seems to look like Soap and Glory from a distance and all the other retro packaging from different stores. I thought I'd give it a go seeing as it was introductory price at £1.99 and only having one face scrub that is too harsh against my skin -coughs- St Ives Apricot Scrub.


The packaging is very retro-based but that's what attracted me to buying this in the first place (°⌣°)


Don't worry the white consistency spreads very easily on damp face. Smells fruity and feels very soft so it's not grainy like most scrubs I've seen.


After washing off the scrub, pat your face dry then moisterise afterwards (°⌣°)

Personally this is better than St Ives but that's my skin preference. I would repurchase this again in future but it'll be £3 something or more but it works for me. I think this works great for people with acne as the scrubbing isn't so harsh plus it smells really really nice ♥‿♥




(°⌣°)




Mucho love,


Tofu x

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I had absolutely no idea Tesco did this!

    Lovelovelove the retro 50's look.

    Hope I can track this down since I need a new one for my nasty spotty combo skin. >.<

    Thanks for the review, i'll be on the hunt for it tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow ^.^ <3
      I noticed that this was revamped so googled what the old collection had looked like then I was "ooooh so that was Tesco's range" xD
      I use this in the middle of the week so my skin doesn't look too dead when I attend uni on the other days :D
      Totally worth buying indeed :D (smells nice and isn't too harsh)

      Tofu x

      Delete