Monday, August 20, 2012

My DIY blog

Hey guys check out my other blog Easy Like DIY where I post up easy yet simple DIY tutorials with a possible budget I can work within. This was originally for one of my university projects during second year but I have decided to go ahead and maintain the blog as well as this one. It's the thought process that counts but it's always nice to go the extra mile on a gift for someone else. I've been doing this for quite some time but never knew how to post anything up back then however it would be nice to share ideas that I have been inspired by for you guys.

I'm not a professional when it comes to crafting but I enjoy it during my free time. If I see ideas on days out in the City or online it motivates me to jot down how I would go about making my own or just for fun.

If anyone wants to suggest or ask me for ideas feel free to message me on here and I will try my best to help if not please enjoy the rest of my two blogs for browsing.


ありがとう
٩(°⌣°)۶

4 comments:

  1. I found your follow button! hehehe...

    xo-Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this.
    its good to see blogs with creative and interesting DIY craft like ideas.. instant follow! x

    jennimystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All for the best me dear :D. Wouldn't hurt to do a bit of DIY for free if possible lolz ^^ thanks for the follow on there <3

      Amz

      Delete