Tuesday, September 04, 2012

o(╥﹏╥)o Apologies to everyone o(╥﹏╥)o

Since last week we've lost our internet as it was the end of the contract and luckily I've just managed to finish my resubmission beforehand so that's a positive thing. However because we've switched from Talktalk to BT...things got a little out of hand: a technician was meant to come in to fix our "broadband-light-not-on" problem but it went from last Wednesday to Saturday as there was a problem with our line..."apparently".

So I've been without the internet for about a week, just managing with my phone but that's not good enough. For once this year I've continued my chick flick collection from my new room and that's nearly completed just need to do a few DIY projects (which would be up on both blogs) and before I know it the 17th arrives and BAM...presentation is my main priority when I enter my final year.

It's nerve wrecking and I even doubt I'll get a first...just a 2:1 will do me fine lolz but at the end it's what I want to do for my career (Interior Graphics is what I would love to be more involved in). The amount of research I need to do for my final year is crucial and I know my friends and I always say to push eachother to work harder but...it never happens truth be told until last minute...not ideal for us lolz.

Fingers cross I don't have a breakdown the first month in.

o(╥﹏╥)o

No comments:

Post a Comment