Monday, November 25, 2013

Bits and bob haul

٩(^‿^)۶
hello everybody!

My boyfriend told me that ToysRUs are now selling Minecraft stuff [eeeee imagine how excited I was!!] so as I looked on their website it was pretty much the same products that are sold in other stores so... heart breaking moment lolz.

All that was about to change as I decided to visit my boyfriend whilst he was at work. It was a surprise as he didn't check his phone beforehand so that was a good thing (oh I lurve him so much)

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Pointed me to the Minecraft section (was walking round the store like a n00b searching high and low for green anything!!) and...saw the cute baby Pig, baby Mooshroom plushies and survival packs!!

( •́ﻩ•̀ )


Of course being me I erm...went for the cute stuff :D but before I went to see him I was in town picking up bits and bobs that would be useful to me atm (as well as mums shopping list)


Behold... the goodies!


oink

I bought this fabric glue from the 99p Store 

This would save me time stitching on fabrics together when in a rush or too lazy to drag out sewing machine, hooking up the thread again etc etc :)


Simple instructions on using fabric glue


Nice and sealed up! Just use the lid to puncture a hole through the foil

Dynamode USB Soundcard from Currys/PC World

Ever since I bought the headset to talk and play games with my friends, sadly my Macbook didn't have a microphone jack available so this was perfect for the job.

It works!

Looking forward to trying to glue out but sadly the 99p Store tends to change around their lines of products each week if not each month so fingers cross it's a must-stay product 

(wait...I've not tried it yet what am I saying)


Mucho love,


Tofu x

1 comment:

  1. Most users, yet, pick fixed width. You may also file download subjects which can be seasonal; for illustration, you might want to download holiday topic, a photo-blogging theme, or any other seasonal subjects.
    jeux bebe

    ReplyDelete