Sunday, August 18, 2013

July Favourites


٩(^‿^)۶
hello everybody!

Halfway through the year and before we know it ... IT'S CHRISTMAS! How time flies by so quickly! This is my first time showing what I've been using mostly throughout July especially with the heat.


1. Bare Minerals sample - shade light
This little sample has proven to be handy this summer and for me to know it's the ideal shade without buying the full size. The size is suitable for cosmetic bags on the go.

2. Paco Rabanne - Black XS
 The floral scent is perfect for the summer and probably one of my favourite fragrance out of my collection.

3. Soap & Glory Heel Genius
 I tend to wear gladiator shoes during the summer and it's never nice to go out with cracked heels so this does the trick for me. I only apply it the night before so I have soft heels for the next day, avoiding the slippery feeling right before wearing the shoes.

4. Benefit's Cha Cha Tint (sample size)
I've never used orange before but after dabbing a few dots along my cheekbone and on my lips it definitely adds a nice flush of colour instead of the usual pink/red tone.
(whats with me and samples...hehe)

5. LUSH Bubblegum lip scrub
My lips can be drying so I use this lip scrub at least once a week if not twice. I like my lipsticks so the last thing I want is the obvious dry chapped lips which isn't attractive. Tempting to lick off but...yeah I'm sure you know where I'm going with this 
┐(´•_•`)┌

6. NYC felt liner
I smile and laugh too much the problem I face is the wonderful panda eyes straight away. For me I personally find that this liner does smudge a bit (probably because of my oily eyelids) but other than that it's fine... except for the smell

7. Superdrug Vitamin E night cream
Can't say much about this product to be fair. It is likeable but after using face wash every day and night I could feel and see my dry skin afterwards so the night cream is within arms length before I hit the bed.

8. NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in Big Apple Red
This has been with me since the start of the summer. Ever since purchasing this from Superdrug I have been in love with the apple scent and the colour it gives on my lips. It's very moisturising and buildable. However if your lips aren't smooth enough cracks and loose layers will show up. So exfoliating is 
IMPORTANT


That's all of my favourite products from last month, looking forward to seeing others! :D

Mucho love,


Tofu x


Disclaimer: All products mentioned above have been bought with my own money and in no way have been given to me to provide a boost in the brand. :D

(I need to improve on disclaimers part hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment