Saturday, December 01, 2012

Tickets have arrived!! Big Bang here we come!

Really excited about December for sure! Big Bang, one of South Korea's top kpop (korean pop) group all over the world...are performing here in the UK in London on the 14th AND 15th of December! Like most people I waited for the time to reach 9am the day the tickets were released but I had signed up to Livenation's website to grab tickets before general released. Cheeky of me indeed but I've been waiting for this to happen since the rumours had started this year!


:D


So yeah hopefully I will get there on time with minimal makeup (all the screaming and crying with joy would ruin my makeup and make me look like a panda for sure) and glasses...need to see my good looking T.O.P on stage!!
♥‿♥ hubba hubba!

Mucho love



Tofu x

No comments:

Post a Comment