Sunday, December 09, 2012

OOTD 071212

Today's outfit for uni: I kept it simple with a sleeveless shirt from River Island sale over the summer and a pale UNIQLO top teamed up with a pair of skinnies and wedge high tops also from River Island.


my makeup was just a simple liner effect elongating my eyes for the natural look with lip and cheek stain



skinnies from Dorothy Perkins (for a few years now) and black wedge high tops from River Island (£40)


I know this post is 2 days late but hopefully I'll be able to do more 'outfit of the day' in future. I would go more indepth but I don't have much to point out aside the obvious with what I'm wearing but in future it'll include jewel and what kind of makeup I have on with the details, etc.

I plan to do some editing regarding the borders of the images as I feel it's too neat in my opinion, etc. 


(•‿•)


Mucho love,


Tofu x

No comments:

Post a Comment