Monday, March 31, 2014

Errmagaawd where have I been?!?!

Nowhere...literally nowhere xD

It's nothing to do with the death of one of my rabbits gawd no (though she is still hoping around in my dreams bless her) I've just been diddly darn lazy!
There I've admitted it!

I've been focusing on looking for jobs (no one wants me ;-;) 
and my personal life my James
(Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C) 

We've been spending time together going out to places in London, casual days and days going to television studios to be part of the audience (mostly in the dark but worth going). We've been to The Jonathon Ross Show (Mcbusted was interviewed that evening), All Star Mr and Mrs and The Cube which Phillip Schofield hosted on both last ones.

We went to Kew Gardens using the Days Out Guide 2for1 on London attractions (with valid tickets, not Oyster cards). We got there a little later in the afternoon as we had Dim Sum in Chinatown earlier that day. First time for James and he enjoyed the food (except the cheung fun as it was too slippery for him being the first one I ordered...my bad ;P).

Dimsum at New World in Chinatown, London. I think it's the only place that still has the traditional trolley carts pushed around the restaurant floor. Worth a visit trust me.
 Oh I've also had a haircut as well in case anyone is wondering  
(bye bye ombre hair. Was worth the £7 something something haha)
Our highlghts from Kews Garden and dinner at Giraffe's Victoria branch. Twas a nice romantic day altogether :)

Onwards with our next day out was visiting the Harry Potter Studios in Leavesden as part of my early burfday treat ♥. Getting there was ok as we were fortunate to have a direct train from East Croydon to Watford Junction but it was around an hour on the train give or take.
 
Harry Potter inspired nail art I did just in time (for the first time perhaps..haha...)

Taking a selfie in front of Dumbledore's office
errrmagaawd Rupert Grint's!!!! Looking like a right donut here hahaha

So yeah that was a brief recap of what's been going on with my life although I am more active on Instagram so I've done more stuff than mentioned here (haha).

Mucho love,

Tofu
x

1 comment:

  1. POST MORE! and i gotta stop bending down so low in the selfies haha.. makes me look super shorter than you o.O

    ReplyDelete