Tuesday, November 20, 2012

October Haul 2012

Seems like my dedication to my blog has quickly dissolved...my bad! 

Been buying so much stuff this month I probably don't have time to edit them one by one so would probably chuck them 4x4. It's my favourite method for my post but with such a horrible timetable I have with uni I spend more time editing images/pages for projects than blogging...tis a shame. o(╥﹏╥)o

I've noticed how Superdrug's MUA range is BOOMING with new products almost every week! I admit I've now tempted myself to buy something from them every week whether it'd be a lipgloss, pencil or blusher. Literally affordable and worth the price for a student like me!


Superdrug's MUA Professional Pro-Brow kit & MUA's Nail Constellation in Leo


Superdrug's 2True Cheek 'n' Lip Tint in Blush Pink, NYC Big Bold Mascara in Extra Black and Mini Boo from Amazon






Free sample with InStyle Nov2012 magazine - Benefit's Cha Cha Tint.


Boots 3 for 2 offer - Boots Essentials moisturising lotion, Boots tea tree & witch hazel Night Treatment Gel and ChapStick lip balm in strawberry


Tesco's Eyelene Lashstudio in Heartbreaker and Eylure Superfix lash glue


TKMaxx - Colour Institute Blush and Shimmer set


TKMaxx - Pat Says Now kitty mouse and Orly in shade Jealous Much?






Literally buying something every week...bad habit hehe. Unfortunately I can't label the price on everything on this post (too much time plus too many receipt to look through etc...or I'm too lazy).






Mucho love,


Tofu x





No comments:

Post a Comment